|New Article for September 11th, 2006!
9/11 Five Years Later: What have we accomplished?
An assessment of the 9/11 Truth Movement
9/11: The Myth and the Reality
In the Spring of 2006 David Ray Griffin gave a brand new lecture to a sold out audience at the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland, California. The talk condenses the most relevant points of his first two books into a dynamic presentation, demonstrating conclusively US Government complicity in the attacks of 9/11. Dr. Griffin’s presentation was videotaped with six cameras, and 9/11 filmmaker Ken Jenkins has illustrated this DVD with hundreds of relevant graphics and clips. In short, this is the most highly illustrated and well-produced David Ray Griffin DVD available today.
WTC Collapse: The Science
Scientists Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan have combined efforts to produce the most in-depth analysis of the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings yet accomplished! This unique video consists of two complete, fully edited presentations on one DVD!
Dr. Steven E. Jones, professor of physics at BYU, thoroughly and definitively debunks the FEMA and NIST reports promoted by the U.S. government. His analysis of the collapse of World Trade Center leads to only one conclusion — all three buildings were demolished with thermite and explosives. Jones discusses building 7 in detail, since over half the population of America does not know that it too collapsed on 9/11.
Kevin Ryan, former lab manager and scientist at Underwriters Labs, the company that tested the steel used in the World Trade Center buildings, was fired by UL when he went public with information about the cover-up. He explains in detail why the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report on the World Trade Center collapses is false.
9/11 in the News
- Ex-FBI Whistleblower to Join ‘Peace Momby PATRICK CONDON, Associated Press Writer Guardian.co.uk Wednesday, Aug 17, 2005 Link to Original OAKDALE, Minn. (AP) – Former FBI whistleblower Coleen Rowley, along with a state senator whose son died in Iraq, are headed to Texas this week to join a growing anti-war demonstration near President Bush’s ranch. Rowley,… Read more: Ex-FBI Whistleblower to Join ‘Peace Mom
- National Security Watch: FBI whistle-blower petitions high courtby Danielle Knight USNews.com (US News & World Report) Friday, Aug 5, 2005 Link to Original Lawyers for Sibel Edmonds, the former translator for the FBI, have petitioned the Supreme Court to hear her case. Edmonds claims that she was fired in retaliation for reporting security breaches and possible espionage… Read more: National Security Watch: FBI whistle-blower petitions high court
- 9/11 and the Mainstream Pressby Dr. David Ray Griffin SeptemberEleventh.org Friday, Jul 29, 2005 Address given at the National Press ClubJuly 22, 2005 After the attacks of 9/11, I accepted the blowback thesis, according to which the attacks were payback for US foreign policy. About a year later, a colleague suggested that the attacks… Read more: 9/11 and the Mainstream Press
- FBI & 9/11by Sibel Edmonds www.justacitizen.com Monday, Jun 20, 2005 Link to Original Over four years ago, more than four months prior to the September 11 terrorist attacks, in April 2001, a long-term FBI informant/asset who had been providing the bureau with information since 1990, provided two FBI agents and a translator… Read more: FBI & 9/11
- A Personal Decisionby Kevin Ryan Unanswered Questions.org Friday, Jun 10, 2005 Link to Original Have you ever found yourself caught between several hundred million people and their most cherished lies? After writing a letter to a government scientist, pleading with him to clarify a report of his work, I found myself in… Read more: A Personal Decision
- Outrageous Conspiracy Theories: Report on a Conversation with Philip Zelikowby Thomas Hansen, Ph.D. Tuesday, Jun 7, 2005 Link to Original It is nearly a year since the 9/11 Commission report was finished and the investigation of the events of 9/11 officially came to a close. But unofficially, many Americans have unanswered questions, and at least some of this hesitancy… Read more: Outrageous Conspiracy Theories: Report on a Conversation with Philip Zelikow
- The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lieby Dr. David Ray Griffin 9/11 Visibility Project Sunday, May 22, 2005 Link to Original It is better, however, to understand the two terms as referring to two types of lies: implicit and explicit. We have an explicit lie when the Report claims that the core of each of the… Read more: The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie
- Gagged, But Not Deadby Sibel Edmonds www.JustACitizen.com Saturday, May 14, 2005 Link to Original The Appeal Court’s decision on Sibel Edmonds’ Case is out: ‘Case Dismissed;’ no opinion cited; no reason provided. The Court’s decision, issued on Friday, May 6, has generated a string of obituaries; “another major blow, maybe the last one,… Read more: Gagged, But Not Dead
- Shareholder Proposal: Insurer to Investigate 9/11by PRWeb eMediaWire Monday, May 2, 2005 Link to Original Allianz Group published a shareholder proposal on April 20th faulting management for ignoring signs of insurance fraud on 9/11/2001. Allianz carried a significant portion of the insurance coverage on the WTC, and stands to pay a corresponding portion of the… Read more: Shareholder Proposal: Insurer to Investigate 9/11
- Judge in Moussaoui Case Blocks Release of Sept. 11 Reportby Dan Eggen Washington Post, Page A02 Saturday, Apr 30, 2005 Link to Original The federal judge overseeing the prosecution of admitted al Qaeda operative Zacarias Moussaoui has blocked an attempt by the Justice Department’s inspector general to release a report on FBI missteps prior to the Sept. 11, 2001,… Read more: Judge in Moussaoui Case Blocks Release of Sept. 11 Report
- Regulated Resistance: Is it possible to change the system when you are the system?by Charles Shaw Newtopia Magazine Tuesday, Apr 26, 2005 Link to Original In February of this year, United for Peace and Justice (UFPJ), a coalition of more than 800 peace and justice groups throughout the United States, held their second annual Assembly to hear and vote on proposals for a… Read more: Regulated Resistance: Is it possible to change the system when you are the system?
- Campaign coffers profit from 911, coke and courtsFBI linguist won’t deny intelligence intercepts tied 911 drug money to U.S. election campaigns by Tom Flocco Washington — April 25, 2005 — TomFlocco.com — Former FBI contract translator and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and her attorneys were ordered removed from the E. Barrett Prettyman U.S. Courthouse so that a three-judge U.S.… Read more: Campaign coffers profit from 911, coke and courts
- Theologian calls for response to 9/11by Samara Kalk Derby The Capital Times Tuesday, Apr 19, 2005 Link to Original Griffin, whose book, “The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11,” came out a year ago, drew an enthusiastic standing ovation from the majority of the 400 or so people who packed… Read more: Theologian calls for response to 9/11